Cleveland Phone System Installation & Repair Company
Your Cleveland phone system is one of your greatest assets as it allows you to communicate within and across teams and with clients easily and efficiently. Unless you have a very small number of staff, you will want to choose a sophisticated office phone system that can improve productivity and enhance customer service.
If you have an under-performing office phone system, and you're constantly putting money into it to get it serviced or repaired, then you should consider investing in a new system.
Choosing the right Cleveland telephone system for your small business is an important decision that will effect how your customers perceive your business when communicating with you. Perhaps more important than the actual system itself is the company that you entrust to install it.
Below are just a few of the key points to consider before purchasing a new system:
- Auto Attendant: This system answers your incoming calls either automatically or when the receptionist is not available after so many rings. If you have a high volume of calls this may be important to make sure potential customers calls get answered.
- Custom Call Routing: Once the Auto Attendant answers and plays your main greeting you can provide various options to your callers. This can be anything from a simple transfer to a desired extension or department, an option for directions to your business or a voice message informing customers of a current sale, a new product, or an upcoming event at your business.
- Conference Calls: Consider how often your staff needs to make conference calls, and how many different people need to call in.
- Call Convergence: enables your phone system to handle phone calls, voice mail, e-mail, instant messages, video conferences, faxes and other types of communication.
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) covers a wide range of applications that connect your computers to your phone system. One example is one-click dialing for an outbound call center. Employees can use their contact management applications to place calls without dialing the number manually, reducing errors and time per call.
- Call Centers: For businesses with high call volumes or sales departments a call center can really increase productivity. A call center can manages incoming calls to maximize efficiency and reduce call answer times. It also tracks per-call and per-employee statistics, allowing you to improve your responsiveness.
- Music or Message On Hold: Customers hearing silence or tones when on hold is annoying to most customers surveyed. Click here to learn more about the benefits of this feature.